Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby #3 Is ..........

We are excited to announce that 
Baby #3 is a.......


*****GIRL*****


 We are all SO thrilled!!!!

I can't stop smiling from ear to ear.
Scott can't stop thinking of names already,
Katelyn is soooooo excited to have a baby sister,
....And Mack fell asleep :)

Here is the video of the ultrasound

14 comments:

Emily Nicoll said...

Hooray!!! I love baby girls :)

Garth & Ashley Pedersen said...

Congrats!!! Kaylee loves her baby sister. She says "that's my Abbi girl" :) Katelyn will have so much fun!

The Watkins Family said...

Yeah for girls! Congrats!

onehm said...

YAY! So happy for you! And so excited for all the pictures we'll take of her... ;)

mad white woman said...

Fun!!

I can't believe you're already that far along. It seems like you just announced you were pregnant.

MaKell Bulloch said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!!

MaKell Bulloch said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!!

Happy2Bme said...

Yeah! Congrats to you all! We can hardly wait!

Cara said...

Baby girls are the best! I am so happy for your family! I can't wait to hear what name you have picked out.

Stephanie said...

Yay! So excited for you!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

okay... is Katelyn sticking her tummy out in that picture? how funny!!!

I'm so excited for Katelyn. I never got to have a sister, but I love watching my girls interact. so fun!

KaraLyn said...

I'm so excited for you guys! That's so happy!!!

Classy Clutter said...

So excited for you guys!

bradi said...

Hooray! Another baby girl!