Go Suns!
Pre-season is almost here and Katelyn's training has begun.
She already has the outfit & bow. Now all we need now are some basketball shoes.
What do you think, will she make the team?
We have been practicing dribbling, passing & shooting
Check out this Slam Dunk!
3 comments:
Thats cute. I have been trying to find Taylor an outfit that supports Boston Red Sox (Baseball). But I only can find AZ teams...Eh. I like how you put her bow...its way cute.
I have the BEST idea Jen .. Shane, Scott and Tyler should get together and watch the games while we have a little party with the kids !
hey jen!
congrats on everything! Marriage and the cutest little girl! I had no idea! Anyways, i'm glad i have your blog now because i can stay updated on your life! you look great and SO happy!
Post a Comment