Monday, October 22, 2007

Super Saturday!


My sis Cami came over in the morning for some Taebo!! I LOVE THESE WORKOUTS! we worked on our abs. We had a good workout!


Then we went next door where the Haunted House is being put together for the Neighborhood Halloween Bash on the 31st. it is starting to look amazing. I hope it has a good turn out.


While we were working out Scott went to his dad's to help w/ some major landscaping. He was so excited- he got to drive a CAT. Heavy machinery, a man's best friend!


Then Katelyn & I went to a practice @ the church for our Primary program which is next week. It should turn out great- but you never know w/ kids- they are full of surprises.


Scott's aunt Laura & a friend came down from New York for a visit (Their next destination is Hawaii- Totally Jealous!) We had an amazing dinner made by Kathlyn- Yum! Then had fun taking pictures.



2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Jen, could you get any more gorgeous .. seriously !!

Kacie and Cody said...

Hey Jen-

I just realized that I can see your blog now. Before when I tried it wasn't letting me. Anyway, your little girl is so good. Thanks for all the advice you leave on my blog. Its good to hear from someone who is just a step ahead of me with there baby.