We went over to my parents home last night for some dessert & to just hang out. The boys had an intense game of chess and the rest of us, of course, played w/ Katelyn. Before we left Katelyn serenaded us w/ her amazing piano skills.
Then today i finished my wall project (Thanks for all those blogs that i looked at for ideas)
P.S
I'm thinking something in the brick orange family as a main color to start w/.....
Any color suggestions?
6 comments:
It looks GREAT!!!
And Katelyn looks really comfy there...lessons will be starting before you know it!
I think the Brick Orange would go really cute with your couch. But I would be careful because you don't want to get something that will look too orange. Have you thought of maybe a darker brown ?
I LOVE your frame project, it looks so good ! You are just so crafty !
It was great seeing you at Bunco on Saturday. You brought the best gift ever and I am so jealous Allison got to it first !
I just took a second look at your Frame project and I really want to know how you did that. Also, what if you went with black pillows on your couch ?
I think maybe a reddish orange or even a brown would look awesome!! P.S. I love the project you did!! It looks fantastic!!
My couches are about that color and I have some pretty sage green ones that look really nice.
I love your wall project and I think the brick color would go good. Especially if they were stiped or something with brick and like sage green.
Post a Comment