Recently as you know Scott & I have been trying to get into better shape. One huge area we are working on is eating healthier, mostly by portion control & by cutting out ALL fried foods.
Scott loves fish, but I hate it- mostly because of the smell, but the texture is weird as well.
So after some debating I purchased a salmon fillet for Scott.
Can you believe it?
And I actually had some! It wasn't too bad either- it was kinda like chicken (but with a hint of fish as an after taste.)
But as you can see the fish was devoured and there are even left overs for tomorrow.
P.S. I spent all day putting up Christmas decorations, now the house is a mess and there is lots of cleaning to do, so i'll post my pics tomorrow.
Have you put up your Christmas decorations yet?
3 comments:
i put my christmas stuff up a month ago hahaha
Good for you, eatin nasty fish..yeah, im not much of a fish eater either but its great for protien. I am lazy..not sure if I'll ever get to my decorating. But i'll try.
You are very brave, I'm not a fish fan either. I wish I was because it's so good for you:)
Post a Comment