Our Dear Sweet Lady is LOST.
I left this morning for the gym @ 8:15. The dogs were locked up in their kennel and all was well.
Scott came home for his break @ 9:30 and they had broken out. Scott drove around the neighborhood and he found Bailey, however Lady was nowhere in site. This is very strange because they have broken out dozens of times and they have never separated- they are seriously joined at the hip.
I am so worried! I have talked to several neighbors and checked the entire neighborhood & no one has seen her. She has on her dog collar (actually Bailey's tag's- long story), and my cell # is on there, so if someone has her i don't understand why they haven't called me.
Please say a prayer for Lady. I hope she is safe & we find her soon.
9 comments:
OH I hope that you find her soon...I know that yucky feeling of the worry of a lost pup!!
Oh no, Jen! I hope Lady is found and gets home safe! Update is if you find her.
Have you checked with the pound?
oh so sorry to hear that. hopefully she'll turn up.
OH NO, we have done this so many times. I hope she is back home soon!!!
I'm sorry, Jen thats horrible. We had a dog who would jump our 7 foot brick fence and get loose on a couple times a week and he would come home after a few hours. One time somebody kept him at their house for a week and then called. I hope thats not the case and that she returns home soon and safe. I hated that feeling.
Jen that's horrible. I sure hope you find her. We'll definitely keep an eye out for her.
Have you ever thought of putting a microchip in just to make sure that if the pound picks them up and somehow their collars get off they can find out where they live?
Oh how sad! I would be so worried! I hope you find her soon.
Post a Comment