Step #1 Spray 9x13 pan w/ cooking spray and line w/ Grands refrigerated bisquits
Step #2 Saute ground pork, then set aside and saute red & green bell pepper & onions. Then combine
Step #3 In mixing bowl beat 10 eggs and 1 cups cheddar cheese, then add pork mixture to eggs and pour on top on the biscuits.
Step #4 Bake @ 375' for 25-30 minutes
It's pretty much a breakfast burrito w/ a twist & it's so yummy!
Even Katelyn will eat it, it must be good:)
7 comments:
Wow, that looks really good! I'm definately going to have to try that!
Forget breakfast....I think I now have my dinner planned for tonight! Thanks! ;)
that does sound yummy...may have to make that next weekend. :)
Sounds Yummy:) I am trying it. I am always looking for new breakfast ideas!
That does sound yummy :) We're big breakfast for dinner people, so we may try that for dinner one night this week! Thanks!
Great recipe! It looks fairly easy too. You could probably put whatever you want into the eggs and it would work. Thanks for sharing!
I've been wanting to try this ever since you posted it! I finally remembered to get everything at the store and I am SO happy I did! It was a FABULOUS Saturday morning breakfast! And so easy! Thank you, thank you!
Post a Comment