Thanks for posting the video! We appreciate it!Anita, MomsRising.org
That was really cute! I sent it to my mom's for fun. Thanks for sharing:)
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! i was looking at picture from last mothers days... that seemed like just yesterday we were at the temple taking pictures. I Love you friend!
Oh my goodness, that was too funny ! Looks like you really are the worlds best Mom !
I love it
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for posting the video! We appreciate it!
Anita, MomsRising.org
That was really cute! I sent it to my mom's for fun. Thanks for sharing:)
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! i was looking at picture from last mothers days... that seemed like just yesterday we were at the temple taking pictures. I Love you friend!
Oh my goodness, that was too funny ! Looks like you really are the worlds best Mom !
I love it
Post a Comment