Thursday, June 25, 2009

{Was That Rain?}

June 25, 2009
I was so excited when I looked out the window this afternoon to see it sprinkling.
I called Katelyn over so we could go outside to play w/ her umbrella.
She thought it was so cool to hear the rain hit her umbrella.
I wish it would have lasted a little longer.

Seriously, how long has it been since it truly rained?



4 comments:

The Curry Family said...

For me, it's been far too long since we have had a good rain. We got sprinkled on this morning as we were driving to the circus, but it was short lived.

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Ohhh fun! I miss the rain.

aezra noell said...

awe. such sweet pictures...goes great with a little bit of rain in a little red dress.

Vagabond Mother said...

What a great prop for pictures, even if there wasn't much rain! I love those photos. She's such a beautiful girl.