You aren't the only one. I'm only 24 weeks pregnant and am already waddling. I think Baby Smithson has done a number (a painful number) to my lower back and hips. We can waddle together!
Hey jen sorry i haven't written back, Of course I remember you, that is so neat that you married Scott, its funny because looking over my pictures I noticed Keara was always going to the dances with him, funny how things turn out. Congrats on the baby, you look happy! sharae
10 comments:
You aren't the only one. I'm only 24 weeks pregnant and am already waddling. I think Baby Smithson has done a number (a painful number) to my lower back and hips. We can waddle together!
Hey jen
sorry i haven't written back, Of course I remember you, that is so neat that you married Scott, its funny because looking over my pictures I noticed Keara was always going to the dances with him, funny how things turn out. Congrats on the baby, you look happy!
sharae
LOL. That is awesome Jen! So funny! Oh the days of waddling! :)
TOOOO Funny:)
I don't waddle just yet, but when I get to that ninth month, it's pretty entertaining to watch !
I know how you feel! Hang in there..and yes, you are still beautiful. Have a great day!
Ha, Ha!! Very cute- hang in there!! Mack will be here in no time!
I know it seems like a while, and like pregnancy will never end, but he'll be here soon enough!!!
You're too funny!!! I totally know how you feel!! I bet you have a cute waddle!! :)
I am sure that it is a cute waddle!!! It is just another joy of having a sweet baby!!
Post a Comment