Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 12


This morning we started out early. We went to my parents house to pick up the trailer and some helpers (my brothers), then headed off to the house.
Today we accomplished ripping out all the carpet & padding, removing bathroom mirrors, and continued to clear out all the junk.
Then made a run to the dump.
We also met w/ a cabinet guy for new bathroom vanities and we received another bid on our roof repairs that need to be done.

I just love this pic:)

Katelyn was so exhausted and totally crashed on the way home from the dump. She slept in her car seat under the carport for at least 45 minutes.

And for some not so good news. When Scott was backing up at the dump, the trailer jack knifed and totally scratched up a part of the truck. We are prob looking at about $800-$1000 in repairs- Ugh!
Poor Scott, I kept my mouth shut and said we just don't need to even worry about that. I'm surprised I stayed so calm.
Now that was one huge bathroom mirror
Family room
Family room/Dining room/ Kitchen
Office
Dining room
Family Room
Hallway
Master
Master
Kids Room
Hallway
Today my little Sis turned 21!
Oh, how she is growing up before my eyes:) Last year she said that now she was "old" like me.
I deep cleaned her bedroom for her today and then heart attacked it. Then we went over for dinner, presents & dessert. Then Cami was kidnapped by her friends and they took her to a surprise party. What great friends she has.
Here she is w/ her "friend" wink, wink, Ammon:)
Love you Sis!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

This is so fun:0 I love remodels. can not wait to see the finished product:0)

Cecia said...

Oh man Jen you guys work fast! It already looks like a whole different place!! I can't wait to see how you put your "jen touch" on the place!

Kami Milliron said...

Haha, I love the " wink, wink " part ! And the house is coming along nicely. But man, what were the owners thinking with blue walls and green blinds in the master ? And fluorescent pink the kids room. Wow, that's some serious style !

Sorry to hear about Scott's truck, but you're right, that is the last thing you need to worry about right now. Just put it on the back burner and continue to work on your HOUSE !

Carly Nichols said...

Wow! Great job guys! How great to have a lot of helpers! Good luck! There's already a huge difference! :)

andrea said...

It looks better already!

And wow on that blue sponge painting attempt.....and the glow in the dark pink room!

I can't believe you did all that at your new place, and cleaned your sisters room....you are out of control! I can't believe you didn't throw yourself into labor. Although I'm sure that is the method to your madness! ;)

Chelsi Chipps said...

Your house is going to look so cute!! I can't wait! (And I hope you keep SOME of the blue. It's pretty snazy.) :)

Brooke Monsen said...

CONGRATS on your HOUSE! That's so happy to hear.

Lisa Marie said...

I still can't get over the paint in the master bedroom. That just kills me! lol. You're sis is "friends" with Ammon? I remember when he was just a little guy. :) It always bugged me when my sisters friends would say stuff like, "You're in college? But I remember when you were so little!" Now I find myself saying the same things. I'm having one of those "Oh no, I'm just like my Mother" moments. *Sigh*

Oh ya, so exciting that things are moving on the house! Let us know when you have a house warming party. We'll get you a gift card or something. :)