Friday, October 9, 2009

Guess What We Just Bought?

This home was up for auction yesterday and now it's ours. We close Tuesday and are kinda in shock that w/in a few days we will have a home.
It's got a unique look from the outside as you can see, and It's such an amazing deal we couldn't pass it up.
3 bd 2 bth 1,200 sq ft. It's a prefect layout for us.
It needs quit a bit of fix up, but we couldn't be more excited!

22 comments:

The Curry Family said...

So very exciting! Congratulations!! Is it in Mesa? I can't wait to see pics after you are in it!

Ashley Harris said...

Yay! You are a homeowner!!! Congrats!

Happy2Bme said...

Congratulations on your first place that is so exciting! We want to see pictures too! Make sure you take lots of pictures before you're in 'cause the before/after pictures are so much fun! Hopefully all of the excitement won't put you in to labor! :) Good luck!

Jamie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys:)

Mike and Kari said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Missy said...

YAY! Congrats to you guys:)

Cecia said...

That's awesome! This home looks familiar to me for some reason, are you on GIlbert and Baseline?? Anyway, I hope your moved in by the time I come visit, I want to see the place!

Eaton Family said...

so cute I am glad that you guys finally have a place of your own! I know that you so badly wanted it! Love the new hair, sorry I could never get it blond enough for you! Hopefully you have this baby soon

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Vdery exciting! Where is it?

onehm said...

SO EXCITING! Can't wait to see the inside...and all the fun you are going to do to it!!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Lacey T said...

Buying a home is so exciting! I'm glad you were able to find one you love!

Lisa said...

Very exciting!! Congrats!

Lisa Marie said...

Yea! We thought about going the auction route for a while, but ended up doing a HUD home. I'm excited for you guys!! There's nothing like owning your own home.

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Woo-hoo!!! Congratulations to you homeowners!!

mad white woman said...

How fun! I'm excited for you guys and can't wait to see the inside.

Ashley said...

That is great news!!! I am really happy for you. There is no place like home.

And you hair looks great.

aezra noell said...

Oh goodie! how exciting. you must be feeling like "finally!". man, with your talent at making it like home, with a dash of Jen there you can live anywhere.

Nick and Ashley said...

Can't wait to see it! Congrats!

Becca said...

Yay!!! congrats!

Taryn and Sterling said...

congrats on the new purchase!! Where is it located?

Stephanie said...

Awesome! Congrats!