Our niece Taylor has been through so much in her life. You would be shocked if you only knew the things she has been exposed to & had happen to her. But the storm has almost come to an end. Her dad, Scott's brother finally has full custody & Taylor can start living a "normal" life.
While things are still being organized we are helping out and watching Taylor when we can.
Katelyn & Taylor are just about joined at the hip.
It was so fun watching them play together & have their conversations.
Check them out 1 1/2 yrs ago.
Then:

And Now:
Then:

And Now:
Cousins & Best Friends Forever!
5 comments:
Dont you LOVE it when you see a little ones life take a huge turn for the better?!?! They are so cute!
They are adorable together! I remember seeing her when she was a baby, I'm glad things worked out for the best for her and her daddy :)
I love footed pjs :) Cutest thing ever!
tooooo cute!! Cousins are fun:)
Ahh, so cute!
Post a Comment