Some more backyard fun took place today.
A few days ago Scott took Katelyn to pick out a slip n slide, and this is what she picked.
It was only $9- seriously, can't beat that!
1st went Scott....
Watch me outdo Scott!
Such a wonderful Dad!
I just love these two!
9 comments:
ADORABLE!!! :)
I love the look of excitement on Katelyn's face! Mack's "peace" pic is cute too! You guys are such a fun family :)
That's awesome!! Good for you guys for joining the kiddos!!
Too cute! I love Mack's face!
and how. props to you guys for participating in the slip-in-slide. And way cool that you bought one.... joe's and my parents would splurge by letting us use a blue tarp and the hose :)
Aw, you guys are SO cute ! Did you get a new camera ? The pictures look great ! And I think it's hilarious you and Scott were having a little competition on the Slip N Slide as Katelyn and Mack watched. Such a husband and wife thing to do - I know Tyler and I would !
How fun! I wish I had a backyard to play in!!
So cute! I'm glad you guys had so much fun! :)
Even if you only used it one time, at that price-it's priceless for the memories.
Post a Comment