Mack sprouted his 1st tooth!
Officially 10 months and 5 days to be exact.
Katelyn didn't sprout any teeth until the end of 12 months.
He knows the definition and everything. When he see's Bailey out the window in the morning he excitedly say "dog, dog, dog" over & over. It's adorable!
These last few days have been nice being able to spend some time outside without sweating to death. Our activities still usually include bubbles
And Mack's favorite, the hose.
Which then always follows with a bath.
and the occasional hair pulling
Even though Katelyn was grumpy from the hair pulling, I still can't get over these gorgeous eyes.
Bath time was over and I laid out Katelyn's undies to put on after she was dry. However, after a few minutes when i came back to check on her she had fallen fast asleep.
Potty training update, Katelyn is doing better. I still don't understand he relapse. I have banned pull ups except for at night and she is doing great.
Our carpets were cleaned yesterday- now if that just doesn't make you happy I don;t know what does. & i mopped and cleaned my couches. I love a clean home:)
9 comments:
YAY Mack! I keep thinking that Charlie will be getting his first tooth soon for howmuch drool he has. We have the same cute towel that Katelyn is sleeping in:)
Those eyes are beautiful! What a sweet picture of Katelyn sleeping!
Glad the potty training is going well!
Mmmm, I love a clean house too ! And I love when my kids randomly fall asleep. So cute : )
Josh has finally gotten his two bottom teeth ( for real this time ! ) and now his top teeth are swollen and coming in.
It's been fun at our house ; )
The weather has been nice lately! Hope you have a good night with the kids. Love you!
Wow, Mack has gotten so big! I am glad it is starting to cool off down there! Cute family pictures too!
Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how big Mac is getting.
Sink baths are so fun for kids! I miss those. I think that's so cute that Mack's first word is dog. Usually it's the fight between Mama or Dada. Dog is a nice way to play nuetral:)
cute pictures! It doesn't surprise me his first word is dog after all those cute puppies. Noelle doesn't have teeth yet. Maybe someday
His first tooth!! Hurray! I cant believe Katelyn was over a year old!! I got your message, I will call you soon. When its quite and I can actually hear you!! lol Love your kids blue eyes they are amazing!! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment