Curse You, Walmart bakery sugar Cookies!!!!!!
(ya know the really really good ones with the frosting on top!)
I gave in and lost my will power for a split second and 2 mini cookies made their way into my mouth.
Oh, the instance gratification was marvelous, but it didn't take long to regret that decision.
There goes my no snacks point for the day :(
8 comments:
You're only human ; ) Don't be too hard on yourself. You're doing great !
Those cookies are irresistable! The snack part would definitely be my weakness! Whenever I want to resist those urges...I start eating an apple. Maybe you can try carrying around a good snack :)
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL!
You have free points, right? ;)
Wow, I've been away from the computer too long! Good luck with the goals/challenge you're doing...you'll do great! :) Is Oct. 24th a special occasion!? Hope you're doing well! Cute blog change!
I have to think to myself...does it taste as good as I feel after eating it? Usually its no. Keep up the good work!
Ha!! I wonder how long I would last on this challenge. 12 hours?
Me and sugar are way too close.
Its ok to have a cheat day( you just dont make it extreme..two mini cookies definantly ok), plus you are not to focus on it! That is what is always taught in my health food classes. If you think about it too much or stress on it that isnt good either. You ate them and enjoyed them now go eat grapes! lol
Once I am able to work out again DJ and I are going to do a big loser thing and see who can lose more! Cant wait to work out...so jealous that you hit the gym everyday! Your amazing!
Post a Comment