Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Can It Be?

...Can it actually be cooling off, officially?
Yesterday was wonderful and this morning, seriously, so crisp, clean & cool.
I'm giddy with excitement!
The kids played in the rain & had a blast!
When the storm started with just the wind, Mack was very scared, poor little guy.
Mack & I stood next to each other under the carport and watched Katelyn ride her bike in the rain. Mack hid behind my legs grabbing onto them for dear life when the wind would pick up, it was adorable!

Then once he felt brave he grabbed his trusty Mickey Mouse plane and headed out to have some fun with his sister.

9 comments:

Dwiggins said...

so stinkin cute. Our kids were going crazy for the 2 minutes of rain too, we took them our for a ride in their wagon. I bet people from out of state think we're all a bunch of crazies running into the rain. ;o)

Kami Milliron said...

That is the CUTEST picture of little Mack Attack ! And yes, I am SO excited for it to start cooling down. Maybe we should try and meet at the park a couple times a week. What do you think . .

Nick and Ashley said...

We are loving the cooler weather too! Windows are actually open. ;)

Cajsa said...

LOVE IT! I was So excited/surprised when i opened my door for something and I could feel a COOL breeze! I LOVE being able to leave the door open for even just a little bit in the morning! I hope it stays like this!

Carly Nichols said...

His little legs are so cute!

Andy & Jen said...

LUCKY! I miss AZ storms...send 'em my way : )

Eaton Family said...

Super cute. I know that everyone has posted on fb talking about the storm you guys got yesterday! We get rain a lot here, so I dont treasure it like I did there! lol

mad white woman said...

The weather on Tuesday was awesome.

Clara loves watching our wedding video too and dancing with Jason. So fun.

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Look at those legs! Sweetie pie!