
It's official, after 12 months and 2 weeks, I'm officially done!
With Mack's 2 front teeth coming in and a combination of him also becoming lazy when nursing (it was just a comfort thing anyways), He is biting down on me and it is NOT PLEASANT!
So yesterday was my 1st day with NO NURSING.
A few times he would walk over to the nursing chair and pound on it and cry for me, but I would just have to say "sorry, no more".
Poor guy is missing it, but so far I have survived and so has he.
Part of it is sure sad though:) My baby is so grown up!
(on a side note: Mack has learned a new trick, well, kinda a trick. Whenever there is anything hot he blows through his lips. Like seeing a boiling pot or a candle, it's really cute:)
&
I survived my 1st night with Scott being gone (he is interviewing in Utah). I did HAIR last night (it was an unusual one, we went out for ice cream, Katelyn slept with me in my bed, doing some house projects to surprise Scott, going out w/ some girl friends for lunch, & prob just hang out at home tonight with the kiddo's.
Scott interviews at 12:45 (our time) today.
Say a little prayer for him that he does his best.
8 comments:
Praying for Scott. I know he will do well!!! (As a side note, I'd be careful when posting that you are home alone for lone periods of time on the internet... I just want you and your family to be safe.)
Good luck to Scott! I was a little sad when I stopped nursing Clara, but after I realized how much it freed me up, it wasn't so bad. :)
Hope Scott does well and OUCH! I can just imagine how much that would hurt...the thought of it makes me cringe... :-P
xoxo
Hang in there- when I weaned Landon it took about 4 days of him being really mad at me, and then he was over it! I was sad it was over too... one of those bittersweet moments, becuase now it is so nice to not have to "be there" to nurse all the time! Hope Scott's interview goes great!!!
It was a sad and happy day for me when I finished nursing brycen so I totally understand! wishing scott luck on his interview and you being home by yourself with the kids ;) Call me if you need to drop your kids so you can have a little break!!
OH what a sad day. I was sad when I finally quick nursing Ian. It was the only time he would let me hold and cuddle him.
Hurray to you nursing him so long! What a good mother you are! It must be hard when he asks for it! Good luck to Scott hope you guys get it!
I remember feeling sad too when Syd stopped nursing. In a couple weeks though you'll both get used to it.
Post a Comment