I just LOVE my Bunco group! I have the best group ever!
Dinner was sweet pork burritos- Yummo!
Some of us showed off our ugly Christmas sweaters and we exchanged white elephant gifts.
(Can you see what mine is? Ha Ha!)
I love you girls, so serious!
Almost 3 years of Bunco going strong, see ya next year :)
7 comments:
I totally love my bunko groups too! They are great girls. :)
One of my groups is going on 12 years together!
LOVE your sweater and your gift is so nice...lol!
so sad I missed it. Looks like you had a great time.
Your gift is hilarious!
I miss my Bunco girls!!
You can give ME and nice pat on the shoulder for Jen's extra naught gift : ) Jen we had SO much fun, thank you for hosting and for making it a quick night for me. You're the best ! Oh and post the recipes for all that super delicious food : )
Fun times. See? You didn't even need to see my stomach in the picture, my face is enough to remind everyone that I'm 9 months pregnant. :)
Thanks for a fun night!
Haha, too funny! Looks like a fun group :) But what is it about Bunco that's so great? I seriously don't get it. Probably because I'm super lame, or something. *B
Post a Comment