Thursday, January 20, 2011

Girls Night Out


On the 26th I will be going to a Girls Night Out.
You will learn more about Advocare products & gain loads of info, plus.......
There will be door prizes, a chance to win a gift card to buy your skinny jeans, and more.

It's FREE, so if you want to get started or may be just a little interested as to what these products are, I totally recommend you come check it out!
(nothing is pushy at all, it's just all informative)

Let me know if you want to come or if you want to arrange a carpool, the more the merrier.

4 comments:

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

Thank you for your comment. I really appreciated it.

Kami Milliron said...

For some reason I think I have something going on the 26th, but let me check because this sounds pretty cool : )

mad white woman said...

I have some weight to lose but I think I'll give myself some more time to lose it on my own. :)

(You just called when I was in the middle of writing this, seriously). Ha ha.

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Can't wait!!!