Yep, you read that title right, this is one of Mack's new favorite things to do.
You have probably heard him if you have been.........at the grocery store, walking in our neighborhood, in my client chair, or sitting behind us at church.
He will growl at anyone, anytime, anywhere.
I'm such a proud mother ;)
This is just a sample of it.
Yes, I am teasing him, I know, but this is totally his classic growl that he gives others & he totally gives me a ton of attitude. (part of me can't blame him for shoving a camera in his face:)
(I apologize in advance for my annoying motherly voice.)
5 comments:
Haha, Elsie used to growl and I loved it! So unlady like ;) Now all she does is bat her eyelashes, and whine. *B
that is hilarious!!! i love that he was taking out on the camera and that i could hear "stop it" from the other room!
soo cute!
Okay I am cracking up that he keeps hitting the camera ! That is a cute little growl. I remember my Niece ( she is 11 now ) used to grown at people at the store. She would get this really angry look on her face and then make a deep growling noise. So funny !
Fiesty!!
Post a Comment