Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break

I made my list this morning starting my Spring cleaning.
Now I have to add a major leak running from the master sink outside the house.
and it has cause black mold and a whole huge mess
everywhere.
Scott & his Dad are doing the repairs.
Happy Spring Break! :(

5 comments:

Emily Nicoll said...

Oh no fun :( I'm sorry I hope it all gets sorted out relatively easily

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

ugh! Don't you love having a handu husband though? I do!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

It looks like you had a great plan! Too bad that it didn't go as you had planned. Hopefully you can have a few fun days of cleaning :)

mad white woman said...

What a pain, but thank goodness Scott can fix it. That's a bonus!

Eaton Family said...

yuck! fun way to start your spring break!