Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy 1,000 Posts

Well, wouldn't ya know this is my 1,000th post.
I know can you believe it?

I wanted to do something big & exciting, ya know, like a giveaway, or a special look back all my favorite posts. But well, I didn't, too lazy I guess.

I guess all I want to say is THANK YOU to everyone who listens to my ramblings.
During my good days and bad I always know I can count on YOU to be checking in on me.

I started this blog to document all about my family, for journaling purposes. But this blog is also a big outlet for me & a life saver when I think I'm just about to go crazy. Blogging seems to be that one thing that gives me that creative release and encourages me to keep going, because whether good or bad I can just "put in on the blog"

So here's to my 1st 1,000th post and hopefully 1,000's more to come.

Loves!
Jen

10 comments:

Cami said...

you are one of my Heros... Never forget that. I LOVE you Friend! You inspire me to be creative and not be afraid to try new things. Thank you!

The Sorensens. said...

Yay! HAPPY 1000TH POST! :)

Taylor Ann said...

You're awesome Jen!!!! I love reading your blog! It is so great and inspring and I love to see your cute kiddos grow up!!!

Kami Milliron said...

Hooray, congrats on the 1000th post ! !

Collin&Tatum said...

Jen you are so cool! :]

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Happy 1000 posts!!! woo hoo! You have inspired me to figure out how many posts I have. ha ha!

mad white woman said...

Yay for bunk beds, stitches out, babies, shopping, decorating, a new computer and 1,000 posts. :)

Missy said...

wow! i'm still in the 200's. You are a much more faithful blogger then I am. Happy 1000th post!

Becky said...

Yay! I am glad I tried again. The last time I couldn't view it for some reason. VERY COOL. 1,000 that's a lot of work. You do so much and are so talented - amazing!

Ashley Harris said...

Wow, 1000 - that's impressive!