Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stenciling.....

Ok, I want to try something new for the house.
I need to spruce things up a bit.
So I am thinking about stenciling.

Oh i am excited! The possibilities are endless.

All the rooms I want to do:
  • Dining Area
  • Hall Bath
  • Kids Room
  • Office
  • and Master Bedroom
And this is what I was thinking for the Master Bedroom

Credit HERE

Tutorial HERE

I guess we need to finish the bathroom remodels 1st, but until then I can dream of something other than boring walls.

oh yay I'm excited!

6 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Yikes, have fun with that ! It will turn out GORGEOUS but will be a lot of work.

Chelsi Chipps said...

I LOVE it!! You'll have to let me know how it turns out!

Missy said...

that looks great! make sure you post some pictures when you do it!

The Sorensens. said...

um thats the cutest stencil ever! post pictures!

Ashley said...

That would look awesome. Good luck with all your projects! PS I am so glad that mack is doing well.

Joe and Maren said...

The thought of how long that will take makes me exhausted :) Go you for real!!