Good job Ms. Katelyn. I love that she says it so revently. Melanie has been asked to say it a few times, and she is really loud in the microphone. i had never concidered taping it, but if I had taped the first one, it was hilarious. She started giggling when she heard her loud voice. Silly Girl.
3 comments:
So cute! Love primary! And congrats on the graduate! We did that last year and wow, sigh of relief eh?! Yeah!
Good job Ms. Katelyn. I love that she says it so revently. Melanie has been asked to say it a few times, and she is really loud in the microphone. i had never concidered taping it, but if I had taped the first one, it was hilarious. She started giggling when she heard her loud voice. Silly Girl.
I'm proud of you Katelyn!
Such a fun milestone.
Post a Comment