Yesterday was the start of summer movies. This is our 1st year and I was a little afraid how the kids would do. Katelyn was as perfect as could be the whole time and Mack did pretty well too. We only walked the halls once and stood on the side twice.
Not too shabby:)
We saw the Clifford movie and it was a good one to kick off with.
Afterward we hit up the splash pad for some water fun...
Precious!
5 comments:
Fun times! That report card is too cute! Love it!
That is too cute! If only those preschooler will stay nice to their bus drivers! My dad is a bus drivers and he loves the little kids that are sweet, but no so much the bratty highschoolers :) Glad you all had a fun day!
Looks like you had an awesome day yesterday. How fun to make a whole morning of fun with the splash pad after the movie. I am sure my kids would love for me to take some notes when I read your blog...
We had summer movies last year here in MN and for some reason they are deciding not to do then this year! I'm so bummed! Looks like you guys had a fun filled day!
I was thinking of doing that, but I didn't want to bring Sydney. Maybe since Mac did okay, Syd would do okay too. I'll have to try it.
Post a Comment