Scott & I spent all morning at the Dental School. It was final exam day and Scott & I were patients.
We have had tons of free work done and are so grateful that Uncle Brian was able to hook us up and get all this done.
So the Rubber Dam is the most uncomfortable thing ever! Well, almost as uncomfortable as the bite guards. NEVER use a bite guard! I made that mistake on another visit.
Anyways doesn't Scott look sexy!
Too bad he didn't get a pic of me. Haha!
Next week I get my last wisdom tooth pulled. If you need me I will b on the couch watching movies and sipping on smoothies:)
8 comments:
I love this picture it was cracking me up!! Too funny. And yes lucky you for getting so much work done for free I wish I could get some done!!! BTW I totally saw your brother setting up for the LYF night tonight at the church and I thought to myself hey that's Jen's brother I wonder what they are doing, funny. Maybe I'll try to go next month sounds like fun!!
This picture is the best! (and rubber dams are the WORST- I swear you can't even breathe with one on!) Gotta love dental school :)
How do you find out about all this different stuff?
I love this picture! haha. I am thinking that is what they used when I had a root canal done last summer, sure felt like what they put in there and described but I had NO idea it looked like that! haha
Yeah, awesome picture.
Call me crazy, but I actually like the rubber dam : ) It makes me feel comfy and I don't worry about the tools touching my tongue or swallowing bits and pieces of material and what not. But hooray for FREE dental care. Lucky you : ) I'll get lots of free dental care when Tyler is in dental school and when he's finally a dentist !
Awesome picture! Wish there was one of you too. Ha, ha!
i had to use this with my root canal and i hated every minute of it!!!
Post a Comment