Tuesday, July 19, 2011

As Of Late.....

Scott has been working on the shower every day I am so proud of all his hard work.
Here is part of the shower "wing" wall :)

Here is Katelyn's parfait I made for her family birthday party.
It was delicious!
And tonight I am going to b gone rock climbing with friends (wish me luck)
n-e-ways, i feel bad for leaving so i made Scott this.
Yum!
The kids helped by "doing" the dishes.
Birthdays come and go quickly & I always have mixed feeling about them. This year being on Sunday, it was hard to celebrate on the day of, but my family helped make it special for me.

I went out to lunch with my mommy on Friday, then we did a little shopping. I got some necklaces and a new dress:)
Then Saturday night Scott took me to Oregano's... and we ate way too much!
Thank you Brig & Em for babysitting
On my birthday morning we made yummy blueberry pancakes and opened my present from Cami.
I got a couple new shirts, a hair flower and a coloring craft to do with the kids:)
After church we went to my parents for dessert and a good game of spoons.
I'm 1 yr older, & i'm still trying to get a grip on that:(

5 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

One year older, but you are still one year further away from 30 than I am. :) So just smile :). It looks like your family did take good care of you this year! that's awesome. Have fun rock climbing. It's too much fun (except the letting go to go back down... yikes!) And any time you want to make me a treat like the one you made Scott... I'll be game! :)

Salsa Mama said...

Sounds like such fun!! I am in love with Oregano's these days. mmmm

Kami Milliron said...

Jen, I neeeeed recipes for those delicious treats !

mad white woman said...

You are way too nice. I don't feel bad for Jason when I leave the kids with him. :)

Embrace aging my dear, it only gets better.

Nick and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like a good one. Those desserts look awesome, how come you don't tell us the ingredients?