Monday, July 4, 2011

Back From The Ranch


We arrived Thursday afternoon.
Set up our tent and played hard till bed time.
Woke up early.
Made breakfast,
Did a little cleaning
& stretching,
then went for a walk to the pond.



Went headed over to Brown Creek to play but sadly the creek was completely dry. i wanted to cry! Even through major droughts in the past Brown's Creek has never dried up :(
The kids still enjoyed playing and Scott relaxed
Then Scott even posed for a pic with me :)
Later that afternoon we built a fort for the kids. The weather cooled off in the afternoon and was gorgeous!
Saturday morning we left early for the lower ranch.
The roundup had taken place the day before and now it was time to brand.
Preparations were under way and the kids had fun watching Daddy in action.

Cami staring down a stubborn calf ")
Such a cute family!
Scott running the calves.
and the work that I stay away from.
A view of the Ranch
Did you know we had monkey's here?
Mack made a friend
Aww they just love me :)
Then the clouds finally rolled in. Yay!
Proof i worked too (a little) :)
I love my sister!
Oh, Hello there Mack!
Of course loads more pics could have been taken, but weren't.
We had a wonderful time and it was wonderful getting out of the heat and spending time together as a family :)

8 comments:

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Looks like fun!! We'll be there in a few weeks- hope to see you up there again! ;)

Cara said...

I want to go camping so bad! Actually I just want to get out of this blasted heat and I'm very jealous of your trip up North :)

Emily Nicoll said...

Looks like a blast!! Glad you guys had fun! Sad about Brown's creek :(

The Talley Family said...

How fun! I love the picture of Mack & Katelyn on the green fence. Your kids are super cute!

Cami said...

i Loved being with your family this weekend! We had such a great time with yours kids and I am anxious to see if their zip line turns out...

Caton said...

you guys are too cute, I hope you had a fabulous 4th!

Shanan, The Book Addict said...

Very cute!!

Happy2Bme said...

Looks like so much fun! Your family is so cute!