Friday, July 8, 2011

Katelyn's Birthday Bash

Tonight was Katelyn's Birthday Bash!
Thank you everyone who came to play with us.
(before the party started I had lots of help setting things up. Thank you everyone!)
I made lots of yummy food
& Scott worked the grill.
Then it was time to swim.
The water was perfect and the pool was packed,
which made it that much more fun:)
Pinata time!
The kids knew exactly what to do
and went at it.
They all took turns over and over again
and then with a little help, all the goodies and treasures spilled out
and the kids went to town.
I think every kids favorite part of a birthday is the cake.
Katelyn enjoyed hers thoroughly :)
Present time!
Everyone was so generous, Thank you!
Katelyn was in need of some new fun toys and activities:)
Katelyn, I loved throwing this party for you!
I love you so much & I'm so happy you had such a fun night.

5 comments:

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

What an awesome party! It looks like everyone really enjoyed themselves!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Jen,
I'm hanging my head in shame. I seriously can't believe i forgot. I don't know what to say. :(

It looks like everything was amazing! I'm glad you guys had fun. I will definitely make it up to Katelyn.

Kami Milliron said...

Sorry we couldn't make it, it looks like it was a lot of fun ! You did a great job Jen : ) And I do believe that Katelyn is opening MY present in that picture ; ) I hope she liked the necklaces

Cajsa said...

Looks like such a fun birthday party! Lucky girl! Happy Birthday Katelyn!

Cecia said...

Looks like so much fun! You are so lucky she has a summer birthday I feel like it makes for an easy fun birthday party!