There r a million projects I want to do around the house. Stencil a few accents walls, paint the front door, and paint the bathroom vanities. Then some big ones.... Replace our bedroom arcadia doors with french doors, and finish both bathroom showers. Well, I guess finish the master then move onto the hall shower.
Except for we have been hit with a string of bad luck. Last week our dishwasher motor went out, then yesterday a screw went through the washing machine and got stuck and it has done enough damage that water is leaking everywhere and something is burning when we start it up. oh great! :(
In the master bath Scott finished all the repairs under the sink and put the drywall up then we placed the vanity and counter top back. Well..... today I did a little hop to sit on the counter top while we were working on the bathroom and I totally broke the counter! UGH!
talk about some junk in trunk :(
In some exciting news, the walk in shower is coming along.
Yesterday Scott raised the shower head and updated the shower valve.
And today we built the wall (& storage bench-not pictured).
Scott is awesome & I am so impressed with my man!
Fingers crossed that no more annoying projects occur so we can continue on with our fun ones.
7 comments:
What a bummer!! I LOVE the fun house projects, but totally hate the lame, expensive repairs!
Is Scott for hire? Ha ha. Bummer about the annoyances, but it's fun seeing your finished projects. You guys are inspiring!
Jason would not be happy if we had a boy and he had a crown on. But I would do it just to make him cringe. :)
Boodylicious jen :) Sorry about the countertop. Hey My jury duty was cancelled today! I am one happy girl now!
we are in the exact same spot at the house we are moving into. I just need a money tree to pop up!
so many pros and cons to owning your own home. I hope you get all your projects done as soon as possible!!! Your cute little home has come a long way since you bought it. It's so fun to see all the changes.
Seriously the same stuff seems to happen to us- it's never one thing that breaks- it's at least 3-4! Our first summer we were married Anthony lost his job, our car broke down and our water heater cracked and our AC died- all within 2 weeks -it's no fun!!! Hang in there- it always gets better, eventually :)
can't wait to see the finished product!
Post a Comment