Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Annual Back to School Party & My NEW Shower!

The Nicoll family celebrated together at our Annual Back to School Party.
Complete with lunch passes and better than cafeteria food :)

Apparently I had more fun last yr taking pics HERE.

Thanks Mom for keeping the tradition alive :)
(Dad, Love the crossed eyes and Ammon- "nice buns";)
Our Kitchen faucet needed to be replaced. It was leaking and causing a mess under the sink and place wasting water in an annoying constant drip is no fun either.
So this project was added to the top of our project list.
Scott was so patient working in this tiny cramped spot with his tiny little helpers climbing all over him:)
Check out the Before
And After... Oh she is beautiful!
Now I can enjoy doing dishes
(if that's possible)

And now what you have all been waiting for.
My NEW Shower!!!!

Oh wow, I actually love showering now:)

7 comments:

Salsa Mama said...

Oh my goodness!! Gor. Geous!!! Now maybe you will shower more often... heehee I need to come see it in person!

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

fun party! great idea! Nice new sink and shower. It's beautiful!!! I bet you are in love!

Kari Whiting said...

Wow what a beautiful shower!!! I love it!!!

mad white woman said...

Your shower looks wonderful. I like the new faucet... that might be on our immediate project list too, since I found 1/4" of water under the sink yesterday. :)

The Curry Family said...

Fun back to school party! Love the new shower!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

I Love, Love, LOVE the new shower!!! Way to go, you guys!

tdljld said...

Wow, amazing, guys.