Thursday, August 4, 2011

Havasupi Falls Here I Come

Oh boy am I excited!
Scott & I are heading out with Brig & Em before the month is out. All 3 of them have hiked this before, but this is my 1st time.

Anyone have any tips or tricks to this hike?

5 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

I have never been but have always wanted to. I can't wait to hear all about it! (and see pictures, of course)

Emily Nicoll said...

you're gonna rock it!!! So excited!

Joe and Maren said...

This hike is intense for the novice hiker which was me the first time. Tyenol, extra water, water purifying tablets just in case and band-aids...... :) and put all your electronics in a freezer proof zip lock baggie cause sweat and water work alike :)

Ashley Harris said...

Have so much fun!! I've never gone but I hear it is amazing :)

bradi said...

How fun! Looks beautiful!