Monday, August 8, 2011

Is Summer Break Over Yet?

Don't get me wrong, this summer has been great.
It seems there has been project after project, the good and the bad.
But seriously I am barely keeping my head on.

And now preparing for back to school has gotten me exhausted.
But I cant complain, it's been a blessing!
Friday I had 22 clients back to back, Saturday was jam packed too, then today I hit 24 haircuts back to back and don't even get me started on tomorrow's schedule.

I can't thank my parents enough for helping me through Cosmetology school.
And Scott for helping me run this crazy business.
It has been a major love/passion and blessing in my life.
I Love all my clients and all the referrals they send my way.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

*****************************
In other news....
Here is the latest on the master shower.
Scott has completed all his work and now the tiling is about to begin.
Yay!

Here is a view from the outside....
And a little closer.....
and now the inside.
I LOVE the bench Scott built!

************************

Love, Your Friend was this weekend.
It was our Talent Show and boy, did we have a lot of talents this year.
Here is Scott's talent.
We were given a ventriloquist doll by my family and we put it to good use.
(and Mack was his assistant, because he didn't want to leave Scott side all night :)
Check out the rest of the talents HERE!

***************************

This past Sunday, it just seemed special.
It was a peaceful feeling all day & I loved it!

And to top that off we even made Cookie bars for Jacob's birthday get together that night.
My 2 little helpers anxiously waited for their samples and giggled the whole way through keeping me plenty entertained!
YUM!

*********************************

I think what has made me most happy lately is this amazing man!
I am so appreciative to Scott in so many ways.
He has been my Superman!
I love him from his freshly showered goofy hair....
& his beautiful eyes.....
All the way down to his toes.
(napping in his freshly shined shoes before church)
I Love You Scott!

While this summer hectically comes to an end and the lists of projects become never ending, I feel so grateful for my blessings and for my family that are always by my side.

6 comments:

The Rogers said...

You are amazing yourself Jen!!!! I'm so glad business has been going so well!!! I can't wait to see the completed shower! :) you have such a cute family!

mad white woman said...

Are you super woman? How'd you manage 24 haircuts in a single day??

Salsa Mama said...

That's a LOT of haircuts!! Oh my! I LOVE the new shower! Can't wait to see the tile. Fun!

Caton said...

glad to hear it my friend, thinking of you!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Good luck wrapping everything up before school!! :)

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Almost! You can make it! you are amazing! seriously! And after this week is over, you'll deserve a relaxing day of just hanging out with that cute family of yours. I'm loving the progress on the shower and bathroom! Go you guys!!!