Well I am getting pretty bored around here lately.
Cleaning, cooking, cleaning, eating way too much food, cleaning, trying to entertain kiddos, and more cleaning.... and did I mention cleaning- I just can't ever keep up! It all just gets boring after a while.
I try to do projects to keep me entertained, but even that is getting boring.
I am not comfortable using saws so that has really halted lots of ideas.
I finished painting the master bath, painted the vanity, and need to hang a shelf that I can't screw in for the life of me- darn lack of muscle :(
However it's looking really good and I can't wait to start on the hall bath- even though we will be redo-ing the bath @ some point (not soon) I still want to change it up now and paint is an inexpensive way to redecorate.
oh and the lack of baby in my tummy is heartbreaking. I swore my kids would never be this spread apart and this nightmare is happening before my eyes. Waiting patiently is not easy for me.
.................Katelyn loves preschool!
She comes home with fun handouts/crafts/activities and we enjoy talking about her day and what she learned.
The other day I attempted to actually spend some quality time with Katelyn while Mack was napping and we practiced out letters, numbers, shapes, & tracing.
When Mack woke up we headed outside for some chalk time.
Katelyn almost got through all Scott & Mines immediate family before pooping out (there are about 8 more names not pictured)
The Little Mermaid has turned into their favorite movie the last few days and now Katelyn wants to be Arial for Halloween- However I want us all to be smurfs. So I figure I just won't respond to her requests and hopefully they go away- I know I'm terrible :(
I am loving the mornings!
oh just 10' cooler would be heaven. I so long for that crisp chilly air in the mornings
Katelyn & Mack have been playing so well together it still puts me in shock.
There are days that I just want to sleep right along side with them.
Scott is Superman & I try not to add anything to his already busy schedule.
School takes up so much of his time, and doing all the extra stuff, like service projects, lectures, and open houses are exhausting but he has fun I can tell. I love listening him talk about his studies, there is a true passion in his voice. I am so proud of him!
6 comments:
I'm feeling like you! I can't wait to hear what opportunities await scott!
I loved Little Mermaid when I was little, its such a great movie! Glad you kids are doing great! Good thoughts are sent your way for another little bundle to add to your family!!
I am on strike and haven't cleaned for a few days. I'm just wiped out. I figure the dishes aren't going anywhere. :) You can always come play with us if you're bored!
The baby will come. Hang in there. Clara and Hazel are 4 years apart. During that last year, I learned a lot, but mostly, that our gap was just perfect for our family. What we want isn't always what we need.
I need to channel some of your cleaning abilities... because I'm lacking. In fact, I'm with Anna... I'm on strike (or maybe bending over makes me really sick. )
Baby Ray will come. Try not to stress too much about it, because it seems like when we stress about it the most is when we have the most problems. I understand the frustation. I tried for a very long time before having Melanie... and had several losses in that time. It is really hard. If you ever need to talk, please don't hesitate (though I understand that talking to someone that is about to have a baby may be annoying... so I won't be upset if you choose not to.)
I love all the pictures. Katelyn and Mack are great friends. I can tell they are close!
Hang in there Jen. I know the feeling...
I just wanted to give a shout out for unanticipated gaps between children ;) I was really upset with the gap between Will and Elsie, but now I love it. Everything happens for a reason, but I understand the hurt while waiting for the future. Hang in there! *B
Post a Comment