We played all day, well kinda.
We played that evening!
A little swimming and yummy food @ Grandma Rays.
Um, seriously, LOVE this photo!
Scott & Mack had some fun Father Son time playing in the pool:)
Katelyn & Cousin Taylor have really improved their swimming skills even while being so silly:) I am so impressed!
And as for me, I did a little swimming, but mostly chilling by the pool. the weather was perfect!
Happy Labor Day!
5 comments:
You're beautiful! And that picture of Mack is the best! On the LYF post, no pics show up. Just a head's up :) Love you!
Swimming was all I did too! I finally got me some color!
what a fun day! I LOVE that picture of Mack in the air. It should be in the dictionary next to the word "joy". Love it! Happy Labor Day!
I feel so out of the loop, I am so behind on everything! I got to relax by the pool too! Miss you guys we need to plan a play date!
I feel so out of the loop, I am so behind on everything! I got to relax by the pool too! Miss you guys we need to plan a play date!
Post a Comment