Well..... Just because I have been bored and my house is actually clean, I decided it would be fun to take a look back at our journey with our home.
Next month we celebrate 2 years in our Home Sweet Home.
What the house looked like when we bought it. HERE
Here is a little reminder of the before pics and a list of the projects still to be done.
***************************
Family Room
*********************
Office
(Still to be done: replace single pane window with double)
**************
Hallway/laundry
***************
Kids Room
(Still to be done: valances over the window & closet)
**************
Hall Bath
(Still to be done: This will be getting a makeover soon. The shower will b redone to kinda match the master, but with a tub. Painting a chocolate brown (with the skylight in there, it can handle the color), also painting the vanity)
*******************
Master
(Still to be done: Wall stenciling a pretty white trimmed hourglass shape repeated everywhere. so excited! And even better this Winter the arcadia door will be ripped out, the wall framed in and a single door will be replaced there. YAY!!)
***************
Master Bath
(Still to be done in master bath: new counter top, paint vanity, paint walls a pretty pebble grey and mount some storage/decorative shelves)
******************
Backyard
Some day maybe make room for a garden......or breed more puppies....who knows :)

6 comments:
You've come a long way Jen! The place looks great!
You have SO got great style!! Looks AwEsomE!!!
You and Scott ate AMAZING! I can't believe you 2 have done all that. It looks so good!
This is totally inspiring. Seriously. After a year in our house, I have about 1/1000th of that to show. :) I need to get crackin'.
Oh, and I have been saving my Amazing Jake's coupon for you. Looks like I was too late. And sorry about your rough week. I hope you are feeling better. :)
Wow- you have done so much! It looks awesome! So you moved in the month you had Mack! Wow you are wonderwoman!
Post a Comment