Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Announcing....

36 comments:

The Awesome Allens said...

Congrats Jen!!! I'm sooooo happy for you! :)

andrea said...

Congrats! Adorable announcement. :) Wishing all the best for you.

Stephanie said...

Yay!!! So excited for you girlie!

Cajsa said...

So cute!! Congratulations!!!

Cecia said...

Congrats Jen!!! Yay for June babies!! (Cohen was June 4th)

The Rogers said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope you are feeling good! Can't wait to hear if it's boy or girl!!! :)

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

WOO HOO!!!! I'm so excited for you and your family!!! June is a great month (of course, I play favorites because that's my birthday month). How are you feeling? If you need anything, please call!!!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

wow!! congrats! so exciting!

tdljld said...

Ya! That's wonderful!

Janina said...

Congratulations!!!

{B}dreamy said...

Woohoo! Happy dances for the pretty pregnant lady!!! That is, if I danced. I'll just smile real big for you instead ;) Congrats much! *B

mad white woman said...

Yay! I've been wondering... :) Hope to see you Thursday.

Caton said...

Congratulations Jen! so excited for you!!!

Randee Mecham said...

So I totally saw this on pinterest before I saw it on your blog! I didn't realize it was you. Congrats Jen {and Scott} that is so great!!

Allison Johnson said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I so totally saw this pic on pinterest and thought it was so cute. I didn't click on it so I didn't even know it was you. You are like, famous!! Congrats!

Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

YiPpEe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

Wahoo!! I am super excited for you!

Ashley Harris said...

WOW!!! CONGRATS JEN!!

Happy2Bme said...

YEAH!! Congrats! We are SO happy & excited for you!

P.S. The announcement is adorable!

onehm said...

Loved that you came up with this and that we could make it happen. You are the cutest mama and I'm so happy for you and your family! xoxo

Jamie said...

Congratulations!@!!! love the announcement!

Michelle Andersen said...

Congrats!! So exciting!!

Mickey said...

Great news. May you be healthy and comfortable the whole time and the baby, too. Looking forward to your updates.

The Curry Family said...

Congratulations!!

Salsa Mama said...

Congratulations!!!! I am soooo happy for you guys!! And, the picture is SO CUTE!!

The Sorensens. said...

YAY! June babies are the best! :) CONGRATS! That is so exciting!!!

Lisa Marie said...

Congratulations Jen!! Yay! Such a cute announcement, too. Hope you're holding up ok and not feeling too sick.

Taryn and Sterling said...

Congrats!

Cara said...

Jen I am so happy for you!!! Yay for babies!

Andy & Jen said...

Such a fun way to announce it! So exciting!

Garth & Ashley Pedersen said...

Congrats Jen! I know you've been wanting this for a while! So excited for you guys.

Nick and Ashley said...

Congrats! Love the pic, creative!

Rachel and Jacob said...

So happy for you guys! cant wait to find out the sex! I am sure you cant wait to hold that sweet little pumpkin in your arms.

Missy said...

this is so exciting!! congratulations! Such a fun way to share the news:)

Anderson Family said...

such a cute picture!! congrats jen!! i'm so excited for you and your adorable little family!!