I'm Loving this guy more & more every day.
Last night we watched some of the "Notebook" on tv & a flood of memories came back.
More than 6 years ago I was a girl with a crush.
One night this guy invited me over and we watched the "Notebook". Then this guy tried to kiss me. Oh boy was he denied!
I was a little hesitant because I wanted to make sure his feelings were truly there for me.
Moments later he took me outside and we danced under the porch as a soft rain began to fall.
And he kissed me.
Our 1st kiss!
I fell in love and have been falling for this guy ever since.
I Love you Scott, More than words can express.
You are mine forever and nothing could make me more happy.
(And you still give me butterflies)
XOXO
2 comments:
You two are so cute!
I love silly pictures.
Post a Comment