Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Today we celebrate the hardworking, funny, loving, supporting, handsome..... Men in our lives.
We woke up this morning and made eggs, sausage, and biscuits.
Then the kids showed off their gift to their Daddy,
I love the things Katelyn came up with.
Especially the "Super nicely" part ;)
Then we started getting ready for church.
Mack had felt a little feverish and when he went and got back in bed and tucked himself in, I decided that the poor little guy needed to stay home to rest.
Scott & Katelyn had a great meeting and Katelyn made a cute gift for Scott,
 I made an early dinner of Scott's favorite, Ck Parmesan and he stuffed himself (now he is napping on the couch)
Scott's gifts this year were framing his diploma's (that we should be receiving next week) and some major Father's Day shopping to buy a new business attire: shirts, pants, socks, belts, shoes..... he LOVES his new work wardrobe and even though the $ was hard for me to swallow - (i'm way too frugal!) I am sooooo happy that he will feel dressed to his best when he starts his career.

I am so thankful for my Dad and for the things he has taught me

And so thankful for the Father of my children and the love he shows to them
 .......I think the only thing that would make this day better is if Bridget arrived ;)


40 weeks plus 1 day

 And a special shout out to my Grandma Banks!!!!!
Happy Birthday Grandma! 
Love You!
XOXO

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

Oh ho ho! That baby is about to come out! So, I'm so frugal too, but one day, I realized Jason's clothes looked so trashy. After seeing how good he looks in his new clothes, I realized it's totally worth every $. :)

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Okay, I can't wait to see pictures of Bridget. I just know that she will be in your next post!

I bet Scott will look sharp at his new job. What a great father's day gift.