A very slow tour around the house. Even though nothing is painted and everything is partially decorated, it's still fun to show our new home and watch it transform :)
This is where we eat
This is where Scott is found
This is where potty training was a success
This is where the sun shines in the morning
Where? Goodwill :)
AWESOME FINDS- Coffee table and end tables- just what I wanted!
transformation reveal soon.
7 comments:
I've been waiting for this... I can't wait to see it in person. It looks so open.
Wow! you're a good little decorator :) I love it all!
I love that shower curtain in your bathroom! Cute!
Yay! Been waiting to see! Love it, love it, love it. I have a shower curtain you might be interested in. I will text you to maybe come by and show ya.
you are so clever with decorating. I would like just a fraction of your skill and taste.
It looks amazing ! I love what you did with the curtains you bought from Kristina. And WOW what an office Scott has ! Loooooove your house !
We have the same shower curtain. I love how everything is coming together.
Post a Comment