Tuesday, March 5, 2013

7 years

On Saturday Scott & I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary.
I cleaned the church building while Scott stayed home to babysit.
Then we went to Lehi Days. It wasn't what we were expecting, too many lines :( 
Then we went to get some BBQ @ Joe's.
Then home for naps.
Got all ready and took the kids to my parents to babysit.
We went to see a movie. Jack the Giant Slayer. Pretty good, however we couldn't decide what to eat for dinner afterward and were puzzled as to why we weren't starving. After all it was 9:00 pm.
Well we concluded that we lost our appetite from watching giants eat people.

Well, we kinda laughed that it wasn't a romantic day, but It didn't matter. I had a wonderful time going out with my Man and our family.

On Sunday we met up with some of Scott's coworkers and their families for games.
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It felt great :) I had so much fun with Scott. 

Happy Anniversary Babe!
I love you more and more each day
XOXO

And, seriously it's not like me at all.
We didn't even take a pic together on our special day.
I'll just say I'm so in love that my head isn't on straight, & that's why I forgot ;)

3 comments:

Cami said...

I am so glad you married Scott. He is the Best Brother in law I could ever have imagined. And I think Him and Ammon get along so well!

mad white woman said...

On "romantic" holidays, we don't usually do anything romantic. But I've realized over the years that spending time with my family that Jason and I have created makes me happier than any romance.

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Happy Annivesary. that's a great wedding picture. I love it. I never get to do anything romantic on my anniversaries. It's usually a family ordeal, but that's okay. I figure it's a family holiday anyhow. The day the family started.