Here are some of our decorations- It's funny cause i feel like the pictures don't do it justice (does anyone else feel the same way when taking pics of their decor?)
Katelyn's 1st ornament (I'm excited to go looking for this years) & Scott & my 1st ornament (we recieved this when we were engaged.
Now lets see everyone's Christmas decor!
11 comments:
Cute stockings! I've never seen ones like that before:)
Your stocking are adorable!! I love them!
Your Christmas decor looks great! I love the stockings, so cute!
SO SO CUTE! I just LOVE Christmas!!
See you guys tomorrow!!
Every thing looks great. Wish i had such cute decor. So what day was it that we decided to get together?
Oh, I Love your decor. I agree pictures tend to down play the wonder.
I love your Christmas decor! Your so good to have it up already. I love getting ideas from seeing pictures of yours and others peoples houses. We hardly have any decorations at all. Some day!
Cute decorations and stockings!
what cute decorations and what a cute house!
I love your decorations. Your house looks so cute. I am sorry your little one was sick. I hope she is feeling better. Ian had it too and it is so yucky!
I want to copy your stockings, so flippin' cute! I love how you always post your holiday decor, you always do such a cute job. See I don't post my holiday decor because I don't have any, other than the tree, and Christmas is the only holiday I decorate for. I'm such a slacker! But I'm trying to do a little more every year.
Post a Comment