Bailey is a wreck & is truly mourning that Lady is not with her.
My worst fear is that someone has her as a joke & is doing her harm.
Because of the nature of the surrounding neighborhoods i think someone may be keeping her until they see a sign w/ REWARD $$$. If that's what they need to return a dog to it's family than fine! They can have the stupid $$$.
I said a special prayer tonight w/ Katelyn. We prayed that Lady will we safe, that she will have food & water, & that she will be returned to us quickly. We also asked that the hearts of those who may have her may be softened.
I am putting up signs in the morning and walking the neighborhood w/ Bailey, If still nothing turns up than I will go door to door in hopes that someone has her.
Please continue to say a little prayer for Lady.
Thank you!
9 comments:
Good luck finding Lady! I hope the search ends soon and happily!
I feel so bad for you! Animals really become a part of the family and I really hope that this ends well for you! Good luck!
I know how you feel! When we first moved to this house, daisy would get out all the time and it would send panick through me when she didn't come right back when I'd call her name... I hope you find her safely.
I'm so sorry she is missing! I hope she is found soon and that she is ok:) Good luck with your search.
Im so sorry you haven't found her yet. Lady is definately in my prayers and I hope she is ok!
I sincerely hope that Lady finds her way home safely. Prayers are coming your way that that happens.
Is she micro-chipped?
Your prayer with your little one is so sweet. I hope you find Lady:)
Oh I'm so sorry Jen :(
I am so sorry your dog is missing. I hope you find her soon!
Post a Comment