Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Track Who's Checking In On You

I found this cool little device that tracks who comes & checks out your blog.
However it only tracks those who are on your blog link list, so continue to use your site meter.
But It's kinda fun seeing everyone who reads your blog.
Maybe it's just me, but it makes me feel good when others come & check out my blog:)
Check out their free site HERE.
(mine is located on my sidebar, just a little ways down)

9 comments:

Mike and Kari said...

Hey! Its Kari from Bunco :) Your blog is really cute! I'd love to invite you to read mine, I just need your e-mail address. You can send it to me at karilgaddie@gmail.com and I'll add you asap!

Lisa Marie said...

It doesn't track google reader though. That's how I always check your blog. :)

Kami Milliron said...

That is a great idea. I tried it, but it says it isn't compatible with private blogs.

Jamie said...

Fun:)

Ashley Harris said...

Cute new blog layout!!! And fun idea!

The Ferrins said...

I'm totally going to get this! Oh yeah Im sure you can tell I visit yours a couple times a day! I use your blog list that shows when people updated their blogs last. You need to tell me how to set mine up that way!!BTW I have my fingers crossed for you guys on the house!

jaymee sirrine said...

Jen!! How are you guys?! When is this little boy coming? I can't wait to see pictures! I know he is going to be gorgeous! That dinner you made below seriously made my mouth water!!! Looks great! Hope you guys are doing well :)

Eaton Family said...

That is fun to know! We miss you guys it has been forever! Hope all is well, and that little boy will pop out soon....well in two months!

Jordyn Perkins said...

How fun! Thanks for letting us in on it!