Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 11

Today I am just tired, so this is going to be short & sweet.
  • I woke up extremely sore.
  • Went over to my parents & my Mom & I went to Home Depot to look at paint samples.
  • Went to the house and my Mom & I continued scraping up the carpet padding and i finally was able to talk about specifics on home design which has totally relieved my brain a little.
  • I borrowed a Cinderella costume from a friend for Katelyn for Halloween, but i fear it may be too big.
  • Went back to my parents (where Katelyn had been playing w/ my brothers) An did my mom's hair.
  • Scott met us back at the house w/ my Dad to go over our game plan.
  • Rushed home to quickly change and head over to Bunco.
  • Scott was on his own for dinner w/ Katelyn, He fired up the grill for some steaks and made Rice-a-roni.
  • When I returned home Scott was in bed w/ a head ache- Poor guy:(
  • Now it's off to bed.

4 comments:

Happy2Bme said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date on all of your progress. It's so awesome that you have your family all there to help you guys out. Good luck. Take care of yourselves!

andrea said...

I'm not the least bit surprised you are sore. I still can't believe how much you did yesterday at 38 weeks pregnant.

Take care of yourself, and I hope you get a good nights rest....as good as it gets at the end of pregnancy anyway!

Kami Milliron said...

Wow, you need to rest my friend. It was fun seeing you at Bunco though. I hope you can come to the play date tomorrow - even if it is only for a few minutes. And I am SERIOUS about leaving Katelyn with us if you need to. We'll watch her : )

Lacey T said...

I miss first moving into a home and painting, etc. Have fun! If you're looking for a good neutral, tan color...Behr's "Gobi Desert". I have it all over my house, then my SIL used it and so did a couple other friends. Good luck!