Monday, October 12, 2009

Which One?

Ok, I can't decide which room I like better, (regarding the wall design), so I would love some feed back.

Remember Katelyn & Mack will be sharing a room.
their furniture is black with silver hardware and the colors are baby pink & baby blue.

In this 1st pic I am thinking that I would paint the walls a baby pink and use a baby blue ribbon with little crystals.
On this 2nd pic, should I stick with the argyle?
Using baby pink & baby blue like I had previously planned.

P.s. I LOVE the valances!!
I think I am now leaning towards the 1st because lets face it, it's a whole lot easier and I think the ribbon would add a little bit of nice texture along with the crystals adding a little bling.

Oh decisions, decisions.


(Stay tuned for later tonight for another post where I am starting my pregnancy countdown updates.)


9 comments:

aezra noell said...

the first one, yup. and maybe even paint that back wall(a wall) a pale pink then cris-cross it with blue ribbon, just like the photo. i'd use just the double stick tape. but im sure there are other non messy adhesives out there too.

Ashley Harris said...

I think either would be adorable - can't wait to see the pictures!

Lacey T said...

My vote is for the second one. I like them both though!

Jenny Johnson said...

I love the second one, I think I would personally tone it down a bit, but to me it seems a little easier to put into action

The Curry Family said...

I think they are both beautiful rooms...but I would probably go with the second one. Good luck, and I can't wait to see pics!

Missy said...

The first one reminds me of the Celestial Room, although that isn't a bad thing. I think it might not stay so white after a while though with two kids in it.
I do like the ribbon on the walls idea and I think you could play on it using the colors you chose. Good luck!

Chelsi Chipps said...

I like the second one! I love the argyle wall and would look SO CUTE with your colors!!!

Cara said...

I love the first one however I think it is too girly and I am not sure if the blue ribbon would tone it down enough. The second one seems easier to integrate both a boys and girls room into it.

Allison Johnson said...

I think you should do the first, but do the wall his bed is on blue with pink ribbon and the wall her bed is on pink with blue. However you choose, I am sure it will turn out adorable. You have an eye for that sort of thing...