Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Late Feburary Update

Haven't lost anymore weight.
Well, I suppose it's cause I haven't gone to the gym at all this month
Yep, I'm slacking!!!

So to get me back into the groove I decided to take more humiliating pics of myself.
If you remember this post
These are the Before pics from January
And the is me currently.
I was shocked! You can see I have changed a little.
The love handles are shrunken a bit & I see less rolls in my tummy.
Yay Me!

4 comments:

Brandon and Camille Smithson said...

Go Jen! Yeah Jen! Way to Go!

aezra noell said...

Yay! thats terrific! that should be reassuring enough to keep you going.

Allison Johnson said...

I think you look awesome!

Lisa Marie said...

Holy cow, that's so awesome! You make me want to take pictures of myself now. I think it's so funny how as women we take pictures of our growing pregnant bellies but we never take pictures of our shrinking bellies. Maybe I will with kid #3. I think it would be fun to see how long it takes for my body to get back to normal. Yea, I'm excited. Thanks for inspiring me!