You are too funny. Yes, life has never been better for me. Hopefully I will continue to amuse you with my stories...I personally enjoy them :)
I do not know who Brittney Dewey is but if she needs friends let her know my information. I have been in her position before and understand what a friend can mean at this time.
4 comments:
amazing stuff! also I love your new fmaily photos and blog!
family* p.s. I need you to live in CA so you can do my hair again, the summer sun has not been kind to it!
You are too funny. Yes, life has never been better for me.
Hopefully I will continue to amuse you with my stories...I personally enjoy them :)
I do not know who Brittney Dewey is but if she needs friends let her know my information. I have been in her position before and understand what a friend can mean at this time.
Wow! I love the dresses! Too bad I'm not skinny enough!
Post a Comment