Monday, August 2, 2010

Here's how the day went

So I can proudly say that I earned 10 points today.
& I will also add that I am already feeling the effects of no sugar- yep seriously it only takes a day. I'm that pathetically addicted to treats.
Scott & I had scripture study this morning, I ate healthy all day & a nighttime snack is haunting me as we speak. I went to the gym & then to top it all off Katelyn requested going to the Temple. Yes, that's right, my 3 year old wanted to go to the Temple, how precious is that, how could I say no.
However we did need to rush home so I could change out of my gym clothes & of course, grab my camera.
Katelyn wanted to pose like this.
What a perfect way to end the day.
(This just makes my heart melt)
Sadly, Scott wasn't there with us. (He started his LSAT Prep-course class tonight.)
Thank you Scott for working so hard for our family.
This weeks personal goals is to work in the Temple 3 times.
Fingers crossed that tomorrow goes as smoothly.

5 comments:

Happy2Bme said...

The temple are so fun, especially the first one. Oh, I love it!
Also, congrats on your making your goal today. :)

The Ferrins said...

Hey you! I forgot to text you back! I'm a terrible friend I was in AZ for a couple weeks and didn't hang out with ANYONE?!? Cam's bro was leaving on his mission so family was over all day everyday and I didn't have much time to do anything else. I'm so sad I missed seeing you :( Is Scott applying for Law School? Isn't that what an LSAT is for? Maybe I'm wrong..Anyway, miss you, and glad your doing well on your goals! Keep it up!

Lisa Marie said...

Awesome on your points! The no sweets thing gets easier as time goes on. I promise. Kaden LOVES going to the temple. 3 year olds are so dang cute.

Janina said...

Your new template looks awesome. Congrats on the points. You continually inspire me.

Janina said...

P.S. I am glad to see the Craigslist link working!!! I still wish we could get one.